Collision problem

Basically what I can do is load a model and then add custom control which I created. In custom control kinematic rag doll control is added to the model, and to that rag doll collision listener. When there is collision and listener responds rag doll is set to rag doll mod(previously it was animated). When there is only one model with that control it works fine.
[java]Node model = (Node) assetManager.loadModel(“Models/Sinbad/Sinbad.mesh.xml”);
simbad=new SimbadControl();
simbad.load(bulletAppState, rootNode, assetManager);
model.addControl(simbad);
simbad.loadData(new Vector3f(15, 6, 0));[/java]
But when I add another model with same control like this:
[java] Node model = (Node) assetManager.loadModel(“Models/Sinbad/Sinbad.mesh.xml”);
simbad=new SimbadControl();
simbad.load(bulletAppState, rootNode, assetManager);
model.addControl(simbad);
simbad.loadData(new Vector3f(15, 6, 0));
}
Node modell = (Node) assetManager.loadModel(“Models/Sinbad/Sinbad.mesh.xml”);
simba=new SimbadControl();
simba.load(bulletAppState, rootNode, assetManager);
modell.addControl(simba);
simba.loadData(new Vector3f(0, 6, -5));[/java]
Now when I hit the first loaded model it works fine, but when I hit the second loaded model the first is set to rag doll mod. I saw in collision when I print out spatial position(position of model that I added control to) I get two positions. First of model I first added then of model that I actually hit. Why Is first models collision acting up if wasn’t hit?
Also I created TNT that works. In TNT control i create ghost object size of explosion radius and then get all the physics rigid bodies that are overlapping with that ghost object and apply impulse to them. So I wanted to know when some rag doll in overlapping. Only way for me to know when rag doll is in radius is if I do this: [java]
if(physicsCollisionObject.getUserObject() instanceof KinematicRagdollControl.PhysicsBoneLink){
ragdoll.setRagdollMode();//this only woks in only one ragdoll exists. ragdoll is kinematic ragdoll control of the first model.
}[/java]
So I want to get from user object kinematic ragdoll control of the model that is actually in the radius.