Congratulations @sgold!

It is with great pride that we congratulate @sgold for becoming a Engine Leader! A dedicated, capable and exemplary figure of our community that strengthens our foundation.

Stephen has contributed continuously to keep moving jMonkey forward. You may be most familiar with his dedication to the physics engine, but his contributions to the engine in other areas - and often overlooked tasks - such as PR reviewing, testing and maintenance have allowed us to continue to drive onward.

We thank you as a whole - from the community and myself - and wish you continued success in your endeavours!

We end the year on a high note. We look back on what has been a time of discovery and endurance, and stand today in a prosperous and encouraging future. Cheers to everybody that has graced us with their presence, and Merry Christmas to you all!

:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

29 Likes

Congratulations @sgold! Thanks for all the work you do to push jME forward.

Merry Christmas to all!

6 Likes

I am humbled by this honor.

Happy holidays, all!

11 Likes

Yeah from my side as well, congratulations @sgold. jME has come a long way and I have been here to witness awesome and selfless people like yourself that keeps jME going.

You ROCK!

:partying_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations @sgold! Looking forward to an awesome 2020! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats @sgold
Thanks for all your contributions!

2 Likes

Congratulations @sgold, well deserved!

1 Like

Congratulations, @sgold. Keep up the good work!

[offtopic] By the way, nice Christmas theme! Congrats also to whoever did it! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes