Editor: jMonkeyBuilder

Yes

How to do that looks like many new extension in this editor any documentation ?

you need to add the library to your project:

and then you need to install a scene loader:

SceneLoader.install(application, filterPostProcessor);

also, you can use the plugin for IntelliJ IDEA:

to create a new simple project with all included dependencies :slight_smile:

Wow nice can community edition of IntelliJ IDEA install this plugins ?

you can install the plugin to IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition as well from the Plugin Repository:

This is cool

Hi man i found some bug in jme plugins in intellij. Sometimes it wont open scene files and giving messages the jmb not supported. Im using jmb 1.6.1 , intellij 2017.3 , plugins 1.1.0

I am watching new videos in your YouTube channel jmb already version 1.7.1 is my jmb outdated ?

I have uploaded the 1.3.1 version of intelliJ plugin, can you recheck your problem on this version, please?

the problem still happening sometimes, when first time install i cant open at all, after several times attempt it finally opened

Unsatisfy link error while opening *.j3o with CharacterControl.

i think editor must link the lib whenever user scene already install BulletState or not. in my case i did not put one in to it.

I offer you to use BetterCharacterControl instead of CharacterControl, it works well in jMB.

i try to instancing Character control, it work fine thou

com.ss.rlib.util.array.ArrayCollectors.toArray(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/util/stream/Collector;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.ss.rlib.util.array.ArrayCollectors.toArray(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/util/stream/Collector;
at com.ss.jme.plugin.JmeModuleComponent.getLibraries(JmeModuleComponent.java:95)
at com.ss.jme.plugin.jmb.JmbInstance.startInstanceImpl(JmbInstance.java:286)
at com.ss.jme.plugin.jmb.JmbInstance.access$000(JmbInstance.java:42)
at com.ss.jme.plugin.jmb.JmbInstance$2.run(JmbInstance.java:184)
at com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager$TaskRunnable.run(CoreProgressManager.java:713)
at com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager$5.run(CoreProgressManager.java:397)
at com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager.lambda$runProcess$1(CoreProgressManager.java:157)
at com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager.registerIndicatorAndRun(CoreProgressManager.java:543)
at com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager.executeProcessUnderProgress(CoreProgressManager.java:488)
at com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.ProgressManagerImpl.executeProcessUnderProgress(ProgressManagerImpl.java:94)
at com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager.runProcess(CoreProgressManager.java:144)
at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.ApplicationImpl.lambda$null$10(ApplicationImpl.java:575)
at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.ApplicationImpl$1.run(ApplicationImpl.java:315)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
the plugins throw this.

which version of the plugin, 1.3.1?

yes 1.3.1

ok, I will look at this problem, thanks.

BetterCharacterControl is not available in custom control