Export from the JME

Couldn’t the JME export project?if can,How?

Whatcha u talking bout wilis?

About how to export the .jar? just right click the project and go to “clean/build”, and the jar file will be created in “dist” folder inside the project folder.

1 Like
@glaucomardano said:
Whatcha u talking bout wilis?

About how to export the .jar? just right click the project and go to "clean/build", and the jar file will be created in "dist" folder inside the project folder.

LOL. right! @glaucomardano.

@siyupy. Are you a programmer. If you say yes, I replied you: hope so. That is a very basic problem.
1 Like

Furthermore he created two topics about it…

Yes. That means, he dont know what he were doing. How could he build a simple program if a very basic problem cannot solve by himself. I thought that a simple Hello World he cannot create by himself. LOL :evil:

@revilo said:
I thought that a simple Hello World he cannot create by himself. LOL :evil:

LOL ! Keep reading to improve yourself.@siyupy

Ok guys calm down :roll: how hard is it to just paste a link from the wiki?

@siyupy there are directions on deploying from the SDK in the wiki… Check out this page, https://wiki.jmonkeyengine.org/legacy/doku.php/sdk:application_deployment

1 Like

Thanks everyone ! I have finish the work! i am just new here and could not speck english very well ! that’s all!

Cool! Be sure to sure some information and screenshots or something along those lines in the user projects section if you’re able to!