(Febuary 2017) Monthly WIP screenshot thread

Hey @javasabr, this is just amazing.

Good job on the editor so far. It seems to work very good.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Skullstone - official trailer. Final version:

24 Likes

Hey @FrozenShade, that looks really amazing.
Well done. This game will be a bit HIT.
Games like this makes me very Proud of jME.

2 Likes

@FrozenShade Your game really goes to show the true capabilities of JME. I am truly impressed! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks. Skullstone still misses some 3D features, I’m sure that the graphics can be even better, but unfortunately I’ve reached my limits in understanding 3D things.

Latest screenshot, So … Many … Changes

Mithrin

12 Likes

Working on a armour builder thing:

The idea being to make lots of little generic parts, and kit bash them onto a basic frame, they all use the same material, an atlas of 16 pbr textures, that can have their colours adjusted which gives the freedom of sort of real time pbr creation kinda… and can be batched into a single mesh later down the track.

edit. oh yeah, and custom wireframes, the teal, since regular wireframes have lots of horrible triangles that drives me nuts to look at.

14 Likes

I see you got the minimap working, great :thumbsup:
What is the minimap’s update frequency?

Ya, its working pretty good at the moment. I’m considering changing it over to a shader though.

Currently it updates 5 times a second, which seems ok.

Mithrin

I’m working on my space shooter game, it’s a mobile game which feature very high peace shooting and rain of bullets.
We have two versions, one in cocos2dx with only offline mode (in iOS) and one in jME3 with multiplayer network.

After switch between engines from time to time, there are some reason I still stick with jME :slight_smile: you guess…

Our company is a small company with 5 developers and 10 artists. Currently we also available for hire in (a few months). Let me know if you need skilled developers for your next project.

Another small advertising: http://author.chupamobile.com/author/SGmedia_HN
We sell Unity games and soon jME3 games!

Keep up good work you guys!

11 Likes

I might be interested. Can you PM a contact email?

Nice @atomixnmc, that looks like a very nice mobile game.
It is amazing how it helps to have dedicate artist and devs.
Well done and looking very very good.

Hello dear monkeys,
two weeks have passed now since I showed you the first screenshots of my game. Now, I have some new screenshots for you, hopefully you like them.

I focused on visualization a lot because the game logic was implemented very quickly. So I have a first ship model for the “sea scenario”. I also added some particle effects and shoot animations, which you can see in the video below.

The following screenshots are made while I played against the computer.

At the beginning you can place your ships:

Here you see how I suck against my own (programmed) computer :stuck_out_tongue:

A ship just got destroyed.

Yeah, I hit! :grinning:

Here a short gameplay:

Greetings
Domenic :slight_smile:

16 Likes

That actually looks awesome, great work!

2 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

Yeah … awsome. It shows what you can do with a little creativity in JME.

16th century galleons firing missiles is a new one for me. Best of both worlds I guess. :laughing:

3 Likes

http://orig00.deviantart.net/828e/f/2017/059/5/c/duchess_first_attempt_by_skidrunner666-db0s0so.png

I finally found an hour to try modeling my duchess character. its not bad so far righ arround 5000 poly.

5 Likes