New SDK Release (alpha3-FINAL)
Note: This SDK complies with alpha3 but some of the newly added features require alpha4 to work.
This means that the whole Motion Event Stuff will be bugged in multiple ways: a) you will have duplicate motion events upon reloading the file, b) you might experience some NPE when saving/opening a Motion Path.
If you really need those, use the alpha4-SNAPSHOT and change the libraries of your created Projects to alpha3.
Changelog so far:
- Use alpha3 engine version
- Fixed #10 (Custom Control’s Children)a
- Fixed #33 (New empty .j3o File)
- Fixed #34 (New Start/Stop Control Feature in SceneExplorer’s Context Menu)
- Fixed WelcomeScreen - Now the SDK starts up quick even when
- Fixed #31 (New Projects using the BasicGameTemplate will use Bullet-Native and no blender or niftygui by default
- Added ProjectUpgrader - Updates your old 3.0 projects into 3.1 compatible ones
- Added new 3D Gizmos to the Scene Composer. (See here)
- Changed About/SplashScreen to be more yellowish (The Images still need their update)
- Fixed #38 (SplashScreen has hidden a Dialog, making it unable to start the SDK on Linux)
- Changed the default Theme (LaF) to be Dark Monkey. See here for all the important things.
- Fixed #39 (SDK Freeze related to j3md files)
- Added the Functionality to edit Motion Events, Motion Paths and their Waypoints
- Fixed #40 (JRE Downloader should work now. It also allows you to specify the JRE Version)
- Added two Dark Monkey Themes (yellow-two and manual) and updated the GLSL Colors
- Added the iOS Plugin to the SDK so it should work/be there out of the box