Getting there

OK, I have java 1.4.2_05 + Safari 1.2.4 + OS 10.3.7 and this is what I get.

The first time I clicked a link (first demo, colors) and the .jnlp file downloaded to the desktop, no prompt or anything. I tried to run the .jnlp file off the desktop, Java web start opened and the jME icon came up but never the splash screen. I tried this a few times with the same result. So I tried a new link which opened up ok, got the security warning, launched jME and gave me the splash screen. The app ran fine, both full screen and windowed. I’m guessing that the first time I downloaded the .jnlp it was somehow corrupt and therefore didn’t launch correctly. When I re-downloaded the colors demo it ran fine.

FYI: In the scene graph demo the keys are reversed, left goes right, etc.

it uses a node controller on the box, so you have to think in terms of control based on the box (which is facing the camera)

it uses a node controller on the box, so you have to think in terms of control based on the box (which is facing the camera)

Yeah, duh! ;)

That’s great mojo.

Haha, three model converters XD Oh well…

I noticed that you have the default icon on the home page, I was wondering if you can change it into the jme one. I am referring to the icon on the title bar.

Seems like the MD3 demo is missing in the demos part…

Chman