[Help] Export from Maya with LFA tools

Hello JMonkey Community,

I have a problem with exporting from Maya to JMonkey. So far, I have gotten the export to work, all but the textures are working. I have discovered that using the native Ogre exporter, I can export near flawlessly. However, when I export using the lfa tools, Jmonkey reports that it is missing the .material file. The .material file is there in the directory, I’m not sure why it is happening. Hopefully I can get an answer soon. Thanks.


Make sure the name of the material file is the same as the .scene or .mesh.xml file (depends on which one you’re loading in the app)