jME YouTube account

I have created a YouTube account for posting jME testing videos.  This is basically a group account (I think we can all play nicely here ;)) and will probably need a 'cleaning' from time to time.  I would think that any video that starts with "test" could safely be deleted after 30 days…

http://www.youtube.com/user/jMonkeyEngine

For access I would ask that ppl post a request here and I will PM them with the access info.

request  :wink:

request?.. I wanna look into get in touch with some other communities to make Java streamline showcasing of Java videos.

It might make sense to copy the movies from my youtube jME list to a list in this jME account and repoint the youtube widget on the movies page to that account.  Then you could easily prune the list and reorder things, etc.  I’ll keep the list around in my account for now until you can move it.

Oh right you have 47 "jMonkeyEngine Videos" listed there. I'm very happy to see that, now I don't have to search around for hours to find all the worthwhile jME videos around :slight_smile:

Will let you know when things get reorganized.

Especially when typing "jme" into youtube pulls up some rapper guy… 

renanse said:

Especially when typing "jme" into youtube pulls up some rapper guy...  
XD exactly! The throne shalt be reclaimed.

basixs idea was to use the youtube account to post small test videos to show problems etc. which wouldget deleted after like 30 days.

But i think its not used oft or at all :slight_smile:

I guess it would be nice to use the account to create a Showreel of jme apps and games.

would it be cool if i could put up some scene worker demo vids into the jme youtube site?

ncomp said:

would it be cool if i could put up some scene worker demo vids into the jme youtube site?
Sorry I missed this! Yes, that would be lovely :)

any way of getting in touch with basixs? I want to start managing this account as it'll be part of the website optimization. Sent him an e-mail, hope that will suffice.

thanks for that…

just as a note, the jme-youtube-account is recovered, and now under the force of erlend_sh.

.:emp...imm0|82:. said:

just as a note, the jme-youtube-account is recovered, and now under the force of erlend_sh.
Under my force? Well I suppose it is!  :evil:

big grats goes out to, eh, imm0|82(?) for passing on the login details to me. I will now be sorting through as many jME related videos as possible so that the channel actually servers its purpose, then we'll see about how we can extend our possibilities.

Oh, and the account is kept private for the time being. I don't know about keeping it 'open' the way basixs intended, that was more because there was no management around I think. People can upload their own videos with their own accounts and just notify me of new uploads. When an official jME upload is appropriate, we can discuss sharing login details.

I like the poisonville trailer there.

Haha,…if this will ever be released?? :smiley: