jME3 libs issue?

Hey,

I’m having a huge error that I don’t understand…

Here’s is what I’d like to do. I want to mix up a classical Android “tab” layout (same code as in this tutorial : http://developer.android.com/resources/tutorials/views/hello-tabwidget.html) with a basic jMonkey app’ (the one of the HelloLoopEvent tuto that I have modified a bit : https://wiki.jmonkeyengine.org/legacy/doku.php/jme3:beginner:hello_main_event_loop). For now I managed to have both tutos working under two different projects, on one hand I have this :

And on the other and I have that :

Here’s my project browse architecture :

So in “com.lesmobilizers.uselessanimation” I have my jME3 animation and in “com.lesmobilizers.uselessapplication” I have my main activity plus my two tabs activities (my renderer is useless for now).

And finally, here’s my error, when I add jME3 libraries to my Android project, I have the following error as soon as I want to build/run the project :

[2011-03-21 18:54:01 - XXJmeOnAndroid] Dx warning: Ignoring InnerClasses attribute for an anonymous inner class
(com.sun.opengl.impl.NativeLibLoader$4) that doesn't come with an
associated EnclosingMethod attribute. This class was probably produced by a
compiler that did not target the modern .class file format. The recommended
solution is to recompile the class from source, using an up-to-date compiler
and without specifying any "-target" type options. The consequence of ignoring
this warning is that reflective operations on this class will incorrectly
indicate that it is *not* an inner class.

And eclipse starts to monopolize my Mac's CPU :

Note : the two parts of my project aren't linked in any way yet. The error seems to come from the jME3 libs addition to the project build path.
The base project is an Android project using the Android SDK.

If you have any idea of what is going wrong...

thx !

Don’t add the jar “jinput.jar” to the classpath

I have still the same (kind of) error. Maybe there are other libs I shouldn’t add to the project ?

Edit : Actually I have proceeded by adding libraries one by one to check ones working and ones not. Around 12 libraries don’t build into my Android project. The most important that I need are :

• jME3-jogl-natives.jar
  • jME3-lwjgl-natives.jar
  • jogl.jar
  • lwjgl.jar

• I don’t know much about libraires but I guess I can’t do anything without those ones… so how could I fix this ?

Don’t include those libraries

Yes that’s what i tried but my application won’t work anymore if I remove it as it uses jME3 lib.

@antonyudin, I’ve been told that you could help me out with my problem… Is there a special way to integrate the jME3 libs into an Android project ?