(July 2017) Monthly WIP screenshot thread

@Robbi_Blechdose What’s your overall progress so far? Sounds like it could use some playtesting :wink:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Would it be possible if there is a way for users to define plugins for the editor that would extend editor functionality, currently one can only add appstates, filters, and controls.

1 Like

I have plans about this :slight_smile: and I have ideas how I can do it :slight_smile: which functionality do you want to have exclude shader node editor? for example?

2 Likes

I was thinking about doing something on the lines of an editor that might deal with voxel terrain or maybe csg objects

1 Like

what is a csg object? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pallet of coke.

I like how it makes the scale a lot more pronounced.

11 Likes

I think he meant Constructive Solid Geometry.

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

My third attempt at creating my 3d ui

Now to get it into jme

14 Likes

Are you going to do using SDK? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t think I havn’t noticed your incredibly impressive work!

In this case though, nah, it’s just an ogre xml. For simple scenes I usually just do the textures in code.

3 Likes

@MoffKalast I have the basics done. Missions work (there currently are 3 possible objectives), the UI is functional and the bot workshop (where you can assemble your “bot” from chassis parts and internal parts) is also working. I now have to create content. If there’s any interest, I might try getting some testers for an early version. Maybe you could help me with that, as you already did that for your game. :wink:

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

@javasabr I think you may want to start adding some sort of description to your highly frequent images. I for one mostly have no idea what I’m supposed to be seeing.

3 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:
Model editor:

Material editor:

Image viewer:

Audio viewer:

Scene editor:

GLSL editor:

and etc :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Have finished implementing the dark theme, I started to implement a light theme :slight_smile:

1 Like