Just to thank you!

Hey guys,

I’d just want to say that you guys are making a great job… I’m learning jME for 2 days and the tutos are very clear and exhaustive unlike some other physics engine projects I have tested yet. So keep on guys.

Thank you !

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: Yes, we are proud of our documentation, @zathras does an amazing job maintaining the wiki and keeping up with the development. And I couldn’t agree more that this is especially true when one looks around :wink:

1 Like

I also would like to do a shout out to the JME team and the community. The tutorials really cover much ground and the forums are very active. I posted a question and a reaction with a helpful answer came within 4 minutes :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

I want to thank you too!!! You are the best of the best of the best!!! COOL DEVELOPERS!!!

Best Engine all over the world!!!

RESPECT!!!

1 Like

Hey guys, I thank you too for both the quality of the engine, and more importantly the simplicity of the game-oriented framework.

The StateManager and Custom meshes are just amazing, easy to use AND fully featured.

The use of Java is also a good choice for Java lovers like me, even if there is performance trade-offs when compared to C++; but the code needed to perform a given task is at least ten times more concise.

Finally, the API lets me code only the business things I want to create, leaving few or no “technical” parts to implement.

It is for me, the best engine ever, filling every one of my needs.

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Thanks mate, added it to our testimonials section on jmonkeyengine.com :slight_smile:

1 Like

This project is like java game programmer mana from heaven! Excellent work! Thanks to you all, too!

1 Like

hello everyone , this is my first post and I would like to also say that JME is a very fine engine with a very nice community :smiley:

The documentation is especially good , the tutorials are very much appreciated as are the other technical documents. I will be pouring over them for some time to come :wink:

The API is quite clear , simple and straightforward , with minimal obstacles in the way. There is very little to do , aside from the game logic :wink:

So I too would like to join the chorus and say that JME is a sparkly sort of engine :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot guys and gals. It’s much appreciated. :smiley:

Also, if you find some deficiencies in the JavaDoc or on the tutorials don’t hesitate to point it out. It will be fixed ASAP.

1 Like