Lightspeed Frontier Closed Alpha

Okay I forgot to make an announcment. @iamcreasy The closed alpha testing is as of now closed and has been replaced by a public demo on ttch.io and IndieDB

Effectively that’s version 0.041 that has a few fixes and better controls than the last alpha that was sent out, so try out the new one instead.

@jojoofu I’ll keep that control sheme in mind, meanwhile you can test out the new version which has some control problems adressed, especially in the tutorial.

1 Like

So for further alpha/beta relases we have to pledge on kickstarter?

No, of course not! On the contrary I’d like to keep all testers if possible, but note that the kickstarter backers do get the final game by a reduced price too while others only get alpha and likely beta access.

1 Like

So people, as you probably know alpha/beta/whatever it is called now has moved over to steam. If anyone that wants to test it further via steam doesn’t have the game yet, head over here: http://forums.lightspeedfrontier.com/t/steam-store-page-is-live/74
Request a key over there and voila, you got LSF for the period of pre-early acess.
Also there’s a public beta for the mobile app just around the corner, so I’d need some testers for that as well.

EDIT: @MoffKalast just reminded me that above is valid only for people who participated in pre-steam alpha testing.

1 Like