LoadTexture problem (missing graphic?) [SOLVED]

Bear with me if this is an easy fix-- I'm a bit new to JME.

While I was trying to plug in new images into my skybox, I came up with a problem. Though the textures are the same size (512x512), the same dpi, the same file type, and in the same folder as the system images that do load, I get a Missing Texture graphic on my SkyBox instead.

// This code does not work:
   Texture north = TextureManager.loadTexture(Game.class.getClassLoader()
            .getResource("jmetest/data/texture/Skybox_StormySkies_North.jpg"),
            Texture.MinificationFilter.BilinearNearestMipMap, Texture.MagnificationFilter.Bilinear);
// However, this code does:
   Texture south = TextureManager.loadTexture(Game.class.getClassLoader()
            .getResource("jmetest/data/texture/south.jpg"),
            Texture.MinificationFilter.BilinearNearestMipMap, Texture.MagnificationFilter.Bilinear);

Since these two files are literally side-by-side, and since I copied/pasted the file name directly into the code, there is no problem with the file path or name. The image itself is perfectly valid-- on further testing I found this happens to all non-default JME images.

Is this just a JME quirk? Is it really looking at some other File-System-In-Space (twilight zone music)? A error in my eclipse setup?

I had some similar problems with home made .3ds files not importing until I implemented a series of hack-y try/catch base converters thanks to some nice person who had had the same problem on the forums last year. Possibly related?

Hmm,…did you refresh the project in eclipse?

I think it is your configuration issue.  These textures have to be in class path.

I suppose you have added JME as dependent project to your project. In this case you have to press F5(refresh) on JME project and rebuild it. So Eclipse will copy textures from sources to classes and they will be available.

Huzzah! It works! Thank you!

Note to self… change configuration.