..i didn't do anything spectacular with pipeline that is worth mentioning..everybody here can do it easy...its more some sort of workaround around known limitations, to get desired effect :
1) Do lighting in 3dsmax+VRay and bake it
2) Save UV data
3) Collapse level in to one mesh
4) reapply saved UV data on to collapsed mesh on to same channel where diffuse was
5) Apply saved lightmap on to collapsed mesh
6) Export 2 files then, Level_Difuse.FBX and Level_LM.FBX
1) Load FBX
2) Export as Blend , both individual Level_Difuse and Level_LM
In JME i have just load both and apply blending additive on to LM one and thats does the trick..
FPS with diffuse level only is some 8-10 fps faster than with both loaded, which is acceptable for me, having in mind that frame rate never drops under 120. Thats all about it. Not really elegant, but works without hickups and troubles, but good enough to easy apply soft day/night transitions by using few LM meshes, and few other things which i will need.