Materials from blender

Hello

I’ve downloaded material for blender and applied it to a model. When I load material to jME3 application material doesn’t render properly.

This is from blender

and this is in jME3

Is there any way to make it render as in blender?

Thank you.

Read the help of the Ogre Exporter. Blender is for statically rendered scenes. The material settings of Blender are not all suited for live rendering and so only certain infos get exported.

Is there any way to do it in code itself? May be in .frag file?

you need to check if your material renders correctly in GLSL. In blender 2.49 → game/Blender GLSL Material in blender 2.5 ->click N in the mainview, in the panel search for display expand it and in the shading list box select GLSL.

Your material must render properly in this view in order to be correctly visible in JME

To me it seems like the texture fails to be exported. Make sure to check “Copy Textures” in the exporter, and make sure the texture is loaded (check the console log in jme3).

Make sure to check “Copy Textures” in the exporter, and make sure the texture is loaded (check the console log in jme3).

I've checked. Result is the same. There are some warnings, but I don't think it is related:
[java]
30.10.2010 22:59:05 com.jme3.renderer.lwjgl.LwjglRenderer updateUniformLocation
WARNING: Uniform m_UseMaterialColors is not declared in shader.
30.10.2010 22:59:05 com.jme3.renderer.lwjgl.LwjglRenderer updateUniformLocation
WARNING: Uniform m_VertexColor is not declared in shader.
[/java]

Your material must render properly in this view in order to be correctly visible in JME

I've got blender 2.49 and did as you said. When I press F12 it still renders as in first image, but when I press P in 3D view panel it becomes exactly as in jME.

The material settings of Blender are not all suited for live rendering and so only certain infos get exported.

Very interesting. I think it is better to work with mesh and export it with UV.
tkey said:
I've got blender 2.49 and did as you said. When I press F12 it still renders as in first image, but when I press P in 3D view panel it becomes exactly as in jME.

Ok so the problem stands here. the material should render even in the classic viewport without rendering.