MaxToJme does not retrieve the textures

Hi!

I tried to import a textured 3DS model representing a cop. When I display it in Blender, the model appears correctly textured. When I convert it to JME binary format and load it in my scene, there is no more texture. When I convert the 3DS model into an OBJ model and then into a JME binary model, it appears correctly in my scene.

Therefore, is there a known bug of MaxToJme consisting in not retrieving the textures?

If the converter doesn't find the texture, then it will not export a correct .jme file. So make sure that it can find the texture, it should probably be in the same folder.

Haladria said:

If the converter doesn't find the texture, then it will not export a correct .jme file. So make sure that it can find the texture, it should probably be in the same folder.

Thanks. I see what you mean but the conversion works for OBJ files even though the texture in not in the same directory. If I do this, could it be enough?

ResourceLocatorTool.addResourceLocator(ResourceLocatorTool.TYPE_TEXTURE,new SimpleResourceLocator(JMEGameServiceProvider.class.getResource("/texture/")));

Looks fine.

How does the scene graph look like? Have you checked it with the Scene Monitor?

Haladria said:

Looks fine.

How does the scene graph look like? Have you checked it with the Scene Monitor?

In Blender, it is correct, I see the texture.