Need help with Grass utility

Is it possible to add wind to grass in GrassyBanana ?

Sure it’s possible, but as far as I know, it is not implemented in this plugin. That means, that you could e.g. create your own shader, which is handling the wind-stuff.

1 Like

You are right! I have docked everyone’s pay and they will no longer be getting any bonuses this year. Should I fire them, too? Would send the fear into the others. :wink:

But seriously, that’s not how open source works. Anyone can write documentation for this stuff… but especially the authors should. Personally, for IsoSurface I will not be documenting it on the JME wiki but on my own project’s wiki. I just haven’t had the time.

You understand we all do this for free in our spare time, right?

So roll up your sleeves and start adding the documentation that you think should be there. Or I will dock your pay also. :wink:

My pay has been docked so often lately…

1 Like

Don’t worry, I will support you with all the pay I have left :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am working on a indie game project . If it makes a success and hit the jackpot and I gain a good profit I will support the JME project financially . :grinning:

Better to support it with your time.

Dollars don’t really do any work for the project, unfortunately. So throwing money at it will not get better documentation because for some reason money isn’t able to type yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like