I just finished uploading two new releases of SkyControl, my sky simulator for jME3:
0.9.1for30, which targets jMonkeyEngine version 3.0
on GitHub at https://github.com/stephengold/jme3-utilities/releases/tag/0.9.1for30
on Bintray at https://bintray.com/stephengold/jme3utilities/SkyControl/0.9.1for30
0.9.1for31, which targets jMonkeyEngine version 3.1
on GitHub at https://github.com/stephengold/jme3-utilities/releases/tag/0.9.1for31
on Bintray at https://bintray.com/stephengold/jme3utilities/SkyControl/0.9.1for31
Major features added since 0.9.0:
- SkyControl is now serializable.
- SkyControl no longer restricts the moon to the ecliptic.
- TestSkyControl now includes a hotkey editor.
- TestSkyControl no longer disables flyCam.
Other notable changes:
- SkyControl puts moving stars on quads instead of domes - fewer triangles!
Since jME 3.1 is now “stable”, 0.9.1for30 will probably be my last release targeting jME 3.0.
Related forum posts:
- Seeking alpha testers for SkyControl
- SkyControl enters beta test
- SkyControl enhancements
- SkyControl and related projects