No more Nightly updates?

According to updates.jmonkeyengine.org, no updates have been pushed since like September of last year. Is there a new way you guys are doing Nightly that I’m just not aware of, or is it all 3.1 stuff that’s being finished up? Thanks in advance.

New repository at GitHub - jMonkeyEngine/jmonkeyengine: A complete 3D game development suite written purely in Java.

Nightly updates stopped long ago when the development version became incompatible to the stable 3.0 release. They’re never supposed to be used for anything but testing the development version though so you should probably get off that nightly you’re using (which is just an outdated, random build of an unstable development branch) and switch to 3.0 stable.

@iamcreasy So that’s, I’m assuming, where 3.1 experimental/in-progress code is? Neat-o. I’d like to get my hands on that single-pass lighting! haha.

@normen This makes sense, I’ll drop back to the stable. I’m not sure when I enabled Nightly updates but I just noticed they’d stopped and wondered what caused it. Thanks for the info!