Since @MoffKalast is doing amazing work on Lightspeed Frontier these days, I decided it's about time I finish the mobile app. It has still one mayor thing unfinished and that is syncing. There have been like 2 iterations but none of them was how it should be in the end, I seriously gotta start iteration 3. Didn't feel like doing that today, so I did some QOL fixes:
There is now a cursor that helps you aim for connection nodes:
Options menu styling has been improved (had to make slider style practically out of nothing):
As you can see some text is still overlapping but that is dependent to the screen width and resolution, so I don't really know what to do about that.
One day... I'll actually make that sync