Problem with the "TextureRenderer"

Hello
I would like to use the "TextureRenderer"
For 3D object incorporated in other 3D object to create a sense of imprisonment (the mirror superman)
I managed but the model and less attractive as if the multisample was not activated should I respected sizes?
How do I have my model of the same quality?

I assume you did check out the renderToTexture test??

My code is the same as "TestRenderToTexture"
The fakescene and replace it with another node containing my model
From a model md5 I created and which normally very pretty
In a normal dislpay

a screen shot ?

Yes, please…

You can press F1 to create a screenshot (overwrites the previous) and then use ImageShack to host it. :slight_smile:

normal :

textureRenderer:

I try to increase the size of the texture

tRenderer = display.createTextureRenderer(512, 512, TextureRenderer.RENDER_TEXTURE_2D);

It seems like the framebuffer object is not initialized with multisampling… Last time I checked some cards had issues with multisampling on FBOs, in addition, you probably need to use the extension GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample to enable it (jME doesn't support, I think).

You might be able to set the sample count on a Pbuffer since those use a seperate GL context.

I not  find  "GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample"
But how can I fix the rate of sampling Pbuffer
ok i have find a post im go bed and i study this after

http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/jmeforum/index.php?topic=6274.msg56550;topicseen#msg56550

I have always failed to understand why
Using
Display.setMinSamples (4);

"RenderToTexture" is not affected by the MinSample
aznur said:
I have always failed to understand why
Using
Display.setMinSamples (4);

"RenderToTexture" is not affected by the MinSample

RenderToTexture uses a different framebuffer than that of the display framebuffer, so it is not effected by any display settings.

aznur said:

I not  find  "GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample"

You can read more about the FBO multisample extension here.
You might be able to hack your way through and enable this feature on jME FBOs, though it is probably best to wait till the official jME devs implement this extension.