[Project] Rift In the Prophecy, tactical MMORPG

Samething i was wondering and i ve started to read the eula. I think you need to buy for each models used the 300$ license if you go over 250k revenu…(i m not sure if they talk about the final gain or the raw gain what ever it s quite expansive) I would suggest to pay some one later and swap all the models with better one or more suited one!

Ya, thas the conclusion I had too. Anyway, am no way near 250k and when I am… well 300 should not be affordable :wink: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :chimpanzee_closedlaugh:

Yep same thought, if I somehow make over 50k even, 300$ will no be that noticeable at all.

Hellow! new gifs for the game :smiley: Still some on the bridge, some of the news assets. Kinda want to put more buuttt… i don’t know when :confused:

5 Likes

Looks great! Did you buy them or did you create them yourself?

Buy :stuck_out_tongue: Am still searching for 3D modeler but am not really lucky so far :confused:

That looks like a great find. Have you tested the animations in Jmonkey ? If the animated models work well then I might pick some up.

I don’t remember, actually. I’m not setup to test it right now, either.

The ones with .blend files loaded fine in Blender so I guess there shouldn’t be any issues.

Hellow everyone! Some more screen, hope you like them :smiley: Some old picture too that I had not put in this thread.

Btw still searching for some help on the programmation! The last IA guy got cut up in school work so am now all alone :confused: So if you want to join us on rip just gimme a call :stuck_out_tongue:

And they are still working on the voice over back in Canada :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes