Thanks, the compiling batch is running well on Windows.
But for the IDE part it's more confuse. I can't simply import existing project from the cloned repository, which is sad !
If I understand well, I need to
- install gradle plugin
- import a gradle project
- find the repo directory on disk
- build model (and wait...)
- select OpenRTS core (root and desktop won't work)
- wait for the project to build
- find the class containing the main() method and finally run
It seems a little tricky to me, only to have Netbeans and Eclipse support. I'm afraid it will be discouraging for some. Don't you think?
Can we have some other opinions on that part ?
Thanks a lot !