I believe I found a minor bug. When obtaining the static Quaternion identity you are able to modify it. I’m not sure if this is by design or not, but I’m assuming its the latter.
I hadn’t worked with Java in a bit and I’m fairly new to jMe, so when creating a camera control I wrongly initialized the Quaternion I needed as
Quaternion quat = Quaternion.Idenitity;. Needless to say any changes I made to the variable ended up changing the static Quaternion.Identity, and I didn’t find out until another module tried to obtain Quaternion.Identity and gave me the wrong values. It is a minor problem that I solved easy in my code, but I can see how others might find that problematic.
Thought I’d point that out in case it was by accident on the developers’ side.