Requesting: High Quality JME Media

I don’t think pbr makes sense in a sky tbh. HDR yeah. Pbr? No.

Oh. Sorry. You were talking about an env map.

I am using @sgold’s SkyControl

with Couds_L.png for cloud texture.

Edit:
Have not tested it with JME’s PBR env map generator yet but I guess it should work fine.

Edit2:
The ambient light in SkyControl works fine with PBR since we added ambient light support in PBR shader in JME 3.3.

Edit3:
In my above video I use a pre-generated env map generated from another static skybox :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

i`ll try posting something mobile tomorrow in any case here very old WIP, If it matches the criteria

2 Likes

Probably not fancy enough but here you go my space shooter multiplayer game

Lemur, Zay-Es, Spidermonkey, own swarm implementation, Steam integration

2 Likes

Is there any interest in including 2d game footage? I have my old ludum dare entry I could make a short video of here. 2d game creation is popular in other engines but jme doesn’t really have anything directly geared towards it so not sure if you’d like to include it or not. Then again it was pretty easy to make a 2d game and I’ve done a couple since so if theres any interest I can piece something together

1 Like

Fresh stuff recorded on crappy phone :smiley:

Update:
Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

1 Like

Hi! Do you remember me? :wink: Here are some fresh screenshots:

17 Likes

how game progress? :slight_smile: i still dont see it on Steam.

We had some hard times during game development, but now we come back to work. Last set of graphics assets is ‘under construction’, about 50% of game levels are ready.

8 Likes

Those are some pretty pixels right there :heart:

2 Likes

I can’t express with a simple like how f**ing awesome your game looks.

2 Likes

Could you mention here after you release the new front page. I am very excited to see it :grin:.

1 Like

Sorry, this one skipped right past me. Yes please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still a few things to do, but it’s coming along nicely, I think. I need to find a nice way to integrate some cool screenshots somehow…

The documentation page links to all the relevant docs, so we can probably get rid of them all in the header in the forum and just link to this page.

Most of the pages need a bit more wording, but they’re all there. Getting started page could do with a bit more description, as well as the contributing page…

10 Likes