Requesting some tips

How are you guys?

I hope this is the right place.

I'm new to jME ,I read the first two tutorial and I've to say I like it

but it seems that the tutorial is a little bit old there is many things that I can't find in doc like alpha state and etc.

am I right in my assuming?

second thing, during my search I found "monkey world 3d editors" I run it and dealt with it but how can I benefit of it in my game.

Third and last thing can any body advice me where should I look for game codes or how he learned "jME"

I know that I'm requesting alot of things but I'll be thankful if any body can get me to the right way to learn^^

Thank you in advance,

Java Artist said:

How are you gays?

Firstly, of course we aren't all gays here, though I personally do respect them and I hope you 1. respect them, too and
2. I suppose you mean guys (?) :wink:

Java Artist said:

but it seems that the tutorial is a little bit old there is many things that I can't find in doc like alpha state and etc.
am I right in my assuming?

second thing, during my search I found "monkey world 3d editors" I run it and dealt with it but how can I benefit of it in my game.

Third and last thing can any body advice me where should I look for game codes or how he learned "jME"

Yes, most of the tutorial's are written for jME 1.0 but it's not that much difference to jME 2.x

monkey world 3d... that's an old editor, if you're searching for editors look here at the forum for SceneWorker or sth like that..

good code can be found in the jmetest package in your jME release.. or browse in the googlecode project..

tim8dev
Firstly, of course we aren't all gays here, though I personally do respect them and I hope you 1. respect them, too and
2. I suppose you mean guys (?) wink

Sorry I didn't mean it, I typed the post fast ><(it was a huge mistake so sorry for it)

Yes, most of the tutorial's are written for jME 1.0 but it's not that much difference to jME 2.x

monkey world 3d... that's an old editor, if you're searching for editors look here at the forum for SceneWorker or sth like that..

good code can be found in the jmetest package in your jME release.. or browse in the googlecode project..

tim8dev

thank you a lot ,but can you explain for me,
How can I use the work I did with any editor with my program.(I think that the editor just do the graphics things,Am I wrong?).

well you could set up your scene and save it…

then in your code you just load the scene with BinaryImporter and attach it the rootNode or any node in your application…

well you could set up your scene and save it...
then in your code you just load the scene with BinaryImporter and attach it the rootNode or any node in your application....

aha so it's like that, Ok can any one advice which is the best scene application I can work with it?
and what about the physics is it set by the scene application itself or I've to implement it myself(I'm totally beginner so sorry)