SceneComposer: add a button to toggle DebugPhysics

It’s will be helpfull to see collisionShape, (and ghost I hope).

I did a quick try and it show me that collisitionShape aren’t scale with Geometry (may be an other bug in the SceneComposer or in core ??)

Do you accept PR ?

@david.bernard.31 said: It's will be helpfull to see collisionShape, (and ghost I hope).

I did a quick try and it show me that collisitionShape aren’t scale with Geometry (may be an other bug in the SceneComposer or in core ??)

Do you accept PR ?

Collision shapes are generally not scaled along with the geometry. This is because in bullet the shape is scaled and not the object and the shape can also be shared. You can already see the collision shape if you select it in the Scene Explorer.

Collision shape aren’t listed in Scene Explorer.
I saw in source lot of kind of nb’s Node like GhostController that I can’t create/attach via SceneExplorer.

@david.bernard.31 said: Collision shape aren't listed in Scene Explorer. I saw in source lot of kind of nb's Node like GhostController that I can't create/attach via SceneExplorer.

Yeah, they just wrap the nodes when they are there. You can’t just create a geometry for example, you need a Mesh. You could with an AppState that you run on the open scene or with a custom action though. When you select the Physics Control you see its collision shape in the Scene Viewer.

No I don’t see the collision shape when I select PhysicsControl.

Funny, I implemented that at some point. Don’t know when that regressed.

So to be able to add GhostController in SceneExplorer, I need to add Action in the SDK ?

Yeah, but its not very useful in general, its basically just an overlap check for the AABB of the ghost object, so its effectively not even using the collision shape.

PR : SDK / SceneComposer : change physics buttons by davidB · Pull Request #146 · jMonkeyEngine/jmonkeyengine · GitHub