[SOLVED] How to disable light reflection?

because of the reflection it is hard to see the texture

Turn the reflection off.

Answer specificity matches specificity of the question.

1 Like

how to Turn the reflection off?

Turn it off in your model.

1 Like

in blender or in my code spatial method?

Ahah! Brand new information not included in the original post.

If you include enough information in your original post then you will get answers that are 1000000x better than they are.

Yes, your model is probably shiny in blender, too. You can’t see it in your view probably because you have that turned off in your view.

1 Like

can you tell me how to turn it off in blender?

I used search and didn’t find it

I tried to disable specular in the material

First, you need to change your view in blender to show what the actual material looks like instead of the uncolored grey.

1 Like

change view?
material looks in shading mode

OMG… that screen shot is almost helpful.

You might try adjusting this:
Roughness at 50% is pretty shiny and even Blender will show that.

…but note: it’s already weird that your model looks inside-out so you have probably other problems going on.

You can have the material look right in every view by changing the shading mode… it would be in the upper right of your view but you have it clipped off in the above screen shot.

Also, if you try placing a camera + light and rendering it then you will also see how shiny your model is. But that’s the extent of my “Blender noob tutorials” today… someone else will have to take over or you can find some blender material tutorials.

Edit: and because I’m getting tired of answering one tiny problem at a time with no information… your next problems will probably be lighting and such. So you will have to actually show the code of how you set your scene up.

1 Like

its my texture skill :smiley:

Edit: and because I’m getting tired of answering one tiny problem at a time with no information… your next problems will probably be lighting and such. So you will have to actually show the code of how you set your scene up.

Thanks solved looks fine