Yep , i know now that i didn’t really , because jme other dependencies keeps adding
jme3-core.jar automatically when gradle run dependencies , there’s a pom file or something inside each jme dependencies that implement jme3-core by default , so if i am using
jme3-effects w/o declaring
jme3-core as a dependency , it gets added by the fact that it’s already used inside
jme3-effects ,something like chained inclusions …i have to move over each of those inclusions & change them to my repo not org.jmonkenyengine.
After some trials , i discovered that Minie has an inside inclusion of
jme3-core that causes these disruptions.(this really makes sense , since Minie uses jme3-core packages)