[SOLVED] SDK 3.1.0 run.xml:53 error

I am seeing an issue with a new ‘Basic Game’ project. It runs ‘Clean and Build’ with out error, but once I try to run the project, I get:

C:\Users\Joseph\AppData\Roaming\.jmonkeyplatform\3.1.0-stable-FINAL\var\cache\executor-snippets\run.xml:53: Java returned: -1073740791
BUILD FAILED (total time: 2 seconds)```
I've tried reinstalling the IDE, setting the JDK_HOME environment variable, updating the IDE, deleting and creating a new JME>BasicGame, Setting a new 'Java Platform', and deleting the noted cache folder.  Nothing remedies this error.
I am also seeing this same error for any JME3.1 projects I've copied from other working machines.

What is weird is if I copy in the src folder from a working project, those SimpleApplications will run, but the mygame/Main.java will not.  Even if I refactor move it into another package, it will not run.

(Summary for those searching for similar help, the link provided indicates the error is resulting from wonky nVidia display driver. Updating or downgrading the driver resolves the issue.)

Was running 378.49 drivers when it was failing. Upgraded to 378.66 and all is well.

I also found the difference between working and failing SimpleApplications:
The ones that worked were bypassing the startup GUI via app.setShowSettings(false);
But with updated drivers, this discovery is now academic.

Thanks for the link. Strange it didn’t show when I searched the forum for ‘run.xml:53’. I’ve marked as resolved and moved to ‘Troubleshooting’.