Spelling mistake in the site features

Could someone correct the mistake ? ^^

1 Like

Website code is open-source on Github. Anyone can submit a PR.

I submited one to fix that typo.

2 Likes

Merged. I thank you both!

2 Likes

The change hasn’t propagated to jMonkeyEngine | Features . It doesn’t appear even after I refresh my browser.

I think something else needs to happen to make the change go live. Probably execute the hugo command in a clone of the “jmonkeyengine-ghpage” repo and push the resulting change(s).

1 Like

Oops! Sorry

Hope this one makes it work

1 Like

So once again there are two pages on the same subject,

and

when there should only be one.

One of these needs to go away in my opinion. To me, the wiki should supersede. The web page can be integrated into the wiki page and removed. If the wiki page needs updating, lets do that instead.

Same for the getting started,

went around with this one with jay but couldn’t convince him this was not the way to go having two pages that do the same thing. The web page can be integrated into the wiki as a new quick start page if that’s what needs to happen but two pages at two different locations is not the way to go imo.

I mean, I guess the idea behind having a separate features page on the main site is that you can make it splashy and brief. Just a bullet list of hot items, maybe with some small thumb screen shots.

…but yeah, when it’s just a full regurgitation of every little thing that is already on the wiki, I also don’t really see the point.

Hope this one makes it work

Once I merged that PR, it worked.

1 Like

That always annoyed me too @mitm.

Thanks to you new users who’ve brought attention to some website problems! Just going to the website for the first time in a long time, I found the sponsorship link hasn’t been updated since @RiccardoBlb worked on that: https://jmonkeyengine.org/sponsor/

1 Like

new website in progress, be patient :slight_smile: It will look even better.

3 Likes

This part need to be documented , it’s not essential now ,but when you release an update :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve improved the inline comment and converted it to javadoc:

2 Likes

I was searching for 2 days for a grass or vegetation sample , so found this on wiki but no link is provided , I searched git & cannot find it , if you know an example of grass(spatial & not a material) I would appreciate if you please share it :slightly_smiling_face:

@Pavl_G
i am using customized GrassArea lib.

(but modified it like in 60%, since i prefer X grass, not single-quad-rotating grass and some other changes)

here was topic:

1 Like

Thanks @oxplay2 , I will check it

It was something left from wiki conversion to Antora and is going to archive when wiki gets scrubbed as its a contribution and not supported.

1 Like

Just noticed some typos , during studying how to construct a mesh , vertex buffers & Tex buffers

Thanks to ?

Its better this part is separated in a Tips box :smiley: to avoid confusion .

1 Like

I think the Wiki+Docs are located here, you can create a PR to fix them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks.

I am not home now , when I am back home , I will do a PR , if anyone didnot .

2 Likes

By the way, there is an “Edit this Page” button on the wiki to make this easy
Screenshot_2021-02-19_14-23-17

3 Likes