Texture images not loading correctly

Hi Guys,

I've recently been playing around with the jmetest applications. However all the nodes seem to be rendered with the 'Missing Texture' Image even though this isnt the image specified in the code. Is there a reason for this?

Thanks in advance.

Stefan.  ;)

Could you show me what you have?

The missing texture image is jME catch to help inform the user that when setting their texture states they supplied null (not found) textures…

(basically check your texture paths :))

Invalid said:

Could you show me what you have?

I am merely running the test applications which came with JME. For example 'jmetest.renderer.TestTorus' runs fine but with the missing texture. I understand that the 'missing texture' image is a catch, but I dont understand why the demos that should run correctly don't. Is this a bug or am I doing somthing wrong?

Ok, so I think I have found the root of the issue. The resource files (images in this case) are nowhere to be found in the bin folder dispite having a package of their own within the src folder. Is there a way of getting Eclipse to copy these images into the bin folder (to prevent future problems) or will I have to move them manually?

EDIT ----

It seems that Eclipse does copy the Images into the bin but not consistantly, I'm unsure whether this is by design or just a little bug.

/EDIT ----

Regards

Stefan   :)

Are you sure this isn't an isolated problem?

(as in something wrong with your Eclipse setup)

any other test being 'funny'?