Twichy car with chase camera

I added a simple chaser camera to CarTest but when I drive around, the car is very twichy and jumpy(almost flashy)where it wasnt at all before i added the chase camera.

Its like the car itself isnt jumpy but the way the graphics are updating on the screen it looks jumpy, if that makes any sense the way I explained it.

Im not even sure where to begin with this one has anyone else experienced this? :?

I'm experiencing the same thing with my off-roading app. Its only really apparent when the truck gets up to speed.

I'm not positive of this, but I think it's a problem with ODE at high velocities…I have the same problem in Roll-A-Rama but just learned to live with it.

darkfrog

I'm not positive of this, but I think it's a problem with ODE at high velocities

this may be the case, but before I added a chase cam the car drove around just as fast and faster with no twich at all.

edit: although, I just spun a box around on a joint and it smeared quite a bit. so it looks like phyisics objects at high speeds dont look so hot.
I wonder how novadex looks doing the same.

Novodex looks awesome doing ANYTHING! :-p

darkfrog