Unable to update jMP and related content

mainclain said:
Hmm I know wrong thread, but I removed all other failures but one...

I used getControl(AnimControl.class).getSkeleton().getBone("").setAttachmentsNode() but it seems like there isn't a equivalent to this?

Use SkeletonControl.getAttachmentsNode()

Updated without a hitch just now from a fresh install. Even the Profiler works this time around. Thank you Normen and everyone else involved in getting the update system back on its feet! :slight_smile:

ccheek said:
And yes, thankyou Norman we appreciate you getting this up and running :)

It was @sbook: http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/groups/site-project/forum/topic/server-moved/
ccheek said:
I had a simillar problem with jme code hints (i think its called), it was disabled, i couldnt enable it (errors), so i removed it from the plugins, then added it again, it seemed to download again, and after that it was fine
And yes, thankyou Norman we appreciate you getting this up and running :)
Kind regards,
Chris

Yes the Code Hints Plugin is the only plugin in my list which is now disabled, and can't be enabled. I will try removing and adding it again, thx.

hmm thx…

this.getOwner().getModelNode().attachChild(mModelNode);

this.getOwner().getModelNode().getControl(AnimControl.class).getSkeleton().getBone(“Sheath.L”).getAttachmentsNode().attachChild(mModelNode);

getOwner = NPC (Sinbad)

mModelNode = Model of the sword

Now I can’t see my Sword? xD

Ahh sry…

this.getOwner().getModelNode().getControl(SkeletonControl.class).getAttachmentsNode(“Sheath.L”).attachChild(mModelNode);

Thought AnimControl would be the same^^