VertexBuffer for specific UV behavior Shaders

Nope you are using a Ray tracing or some method that travers the Mesh which isn’t supported at the moment, I asked about it and @nehon told me he would see about this issue :S. This was talk in a previous topic with an other member but at the moment you would need to stop using any kind of mesh detection you are using, or make the road not be test for collision result, There was an other methods which did the same effect, i can’t recall which lets me look
Edit:

Batching does the samething, anyway you shouldn’t batch the road it was intended to not require any batching, also Physic may do the issue so you should try to remove physics.

If you need physic make the mesh with out collision and make the physic object from the non Tessellated version.(If the physic was the issue) If you need collision with RayTracing you can do an invisible Node and use the one with out Tessellation.
Using Tessellation is just to improve close by graphics and geometry complexity at a lesser cost, you will need a good Displacement Map to get good result, if you want try this Texture

http://www.textures.com/download/substance0043/127911

Use the 3 first, Diffuse, Height and Normal and see for your self :slight_smile: