What is the usage of ClassPathLocatore in assetManager?

what is the usage of ClassPathLocatore in assetManager ?
I want to load two assets.jar files and load it`s content , is it possible?

It loads assets from the classpath.

Yes. Just put both jars in the classpath.

Given that you’ve provide almost no other information… that’s the best answer any of us can give.

1-I have a base game that loads it’s plugins from it’s levelDir via java reflection…
2- each level is a plugin that gives (simpleApplication) app Instance from base game , so app.getAssetsManger() refers to base not to plugins…
3- when I wanted to show a bitmapText on plugin’s gui it stops the game and says that assets not found for bitMaptext font Interface/Font/ms.fnt …

4- and I try to register plugin lib dir to assetsManager where the plugins assets.jar is .

Assets Not Found and it not working …

Yeah, that won’t work because the directory doesn’t have any of the assets in it.

If you are loading jars at runtime then you must be messing around with class loaders and stuff. You may have to look at the code to ClassPathLocator and fork it to work with your custom class loaders. I don’t know enough about how you are managing that to comment further. (For example, if the Thread’s context classloader was already setup properly then you shouldn’t have to do anything else.)

I confused…
can you tell me how to register a assets.jar file to assetsManager …?