What needs to be done to get jME 3.1 final out?

Of course , we all are interested. :grinning: That will be great. Thanks.

I have tested 3.1-beta2-b001-SNAPSHOT and all is working fine.

Thanks a lot.

Almostā€¦

Mee too! :slight_smile:

^ that was exactly the point of separating the SDK and the engine. This is a SDK issue and that should not impair the engine release.

2 Likes

Speaking ofā€¦ Iā€™m on tap to do a beta 3 release but @Momoko_Fan has some concerns about the bullet native builds, I think. (At least he did last time I chatted with him.)

I donā€™t know if anyone can help dig into that but his concern was that they seem like they are not really getting rebuilt, I guess. At least thatā€™s what I remember from the conversation. He changed something in one of the C files, rebuilt, and ended up with the same output.

I have created another thread for the SDK discussion:

1 Like

Apparently this is only an issue with the new 3.2+ buildsā€¦ so not a show stopper for 3.1 which still requires that all natives are built and uploaded manually on each platform.

If I have time, I will tag beta 3 this eveningā€¦ though I did hope someone would have time to narrow down the ā€˜attachment nodes broken when loading from j3oā€™ issue on another thread.

1 Like

Offering my two cents, :slight_smile:
Maybe @erwincoumans can help with build problem. He is working on bullet library and is very active on github erwincoumans Ā· GitHub.