Where to download jME3?

Sorry for the stupid question but where to download jME3?

And, Does jME3 support JOGL2?

Cheers
JIA
jiapei100 said:

Sorry for the stupid question but where to download jME3?

And, Does jME3 support JOGL2?

You can't "download" jME3 in the traditional sense, there are no official builds as its a work-in-progress. However you can still build jME3 from the source, see this guide: http://code.google.com/p/jmonkeyengine/wiki/BuildJme3
Right now there are some classes that will not compile. I am making some drastic improvements to the rendering system so it's unavoidable.

Hey I was wondering if jME3 is runnable at the moment.

I tried to get something of jME3 running but couldn't manage to do so, had to add some libs first, still had some errors, ignored them and ran a few test classes anyway. First screen comes up fine, choosing openGL1 gets me:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no gluegen-rt in java.library.path

and openGL2 or more says I miss GLSL (I think that's what the problem is anyway).

So now I'm wandering weather it's my crappy laptop's graphics chip and poor understanding of libraries or the project is not runable at the moment.

I wanted to write some programs for jME3 (apart from thinking it has a lot of potential) so it has some more momentum when it comes out.

Thanks in advance for your answers

The LWJGL renderer requires an OpenGL2 compatible video card, e.g GeForce FX 5000 series or greater, Radeon 9550 or greater.

The JOGL renderer is not currently functional, but the problem is not due to that. See the "Using JOGL renderer" section under http://code.google.com/p/jmonkeyengine/wiki/DependsJme3

Ah thank you, got it working on my desktop now :slight_smile:

So it is not possible run jme3 with OpenGL version ie. 1.5?

Right now the JOGL renderer is in very, very bad condition. It supports OpenGL1.1. So the answer is no, not yet. Once I port the android OpenGL ES renderer back to JOGL you'll have full OpenGL1.1 support. Right now your best bet is to download the latest drivers for your video card, the latest Intel GMAs and virtually all ATI and NVIDIA cards should support OGL2.