Any german jme useres here? - Deutsche JME's hier im Forum?

ok, I'll try to shed some light on that comment, too:

There is a tv ad for a german beer label, where an oriental looking man tries to order something in a beer garden by saying in broken german: "I do not want to buy this carpet!" while the waitress simply nods and promptly serves a 'Paulaner' beer. This is acknowledged by the guest with "Goodspeed!". The waitress virtually rolls her eyes, smiles and says "Alright".

(Yes this spot tries to be funny but it is only slightly funnier when you see it than when you read it here)

germans…  :stuck_out_tongue:

yeeeessssssssssssssss.  :smiley:

hi ho,

i'm a german user too. ok this is my first post and i'm using the jme just for a couple of days now

and i'm very exited about its features! thanks guys for this "real time engine". it's great!

i've  tried serveral 3dengines during the past few years - like: shockwave3d, 3dgamestudio, virtools,  Torque, irrlicht…

but hey, a potable java engine, man that is "superNice(engine 3D)"

best regards

sfera said:

i wonder which would be the native language of dark frogs ? ...and don't tell me it's java!  }:-@

"Quaaaark" ??

PS: German too
Todi said:
"Quaaaark" ??

Is that what german frogs say instead of "ribbit"? ;)
darkfrog said:

Is that what german frogs say instead of "ribbit"? ;)

No, frogs would go 'quaaak' (or just quak).
Quark is some sort of dairy product (look it up in some english dictionary). The same thing that the Austrians call 'Topfen'.

and "Quark" is also used as 'rubbish' sometimes :smiley:

And "Topfen" too  :D    (in Austria)

— one more here (munich)  :smiley:

Austria ftw  }:-@

(Swiss-)German speaking and from Switzerland  :slight_smile: