Bold Italic Font Everywhere

My sdk is being all wonky and uses a bold italic font everywhere, I’ve tried reinstalling the sdk and that didn’t do anything. Can I get help? I don’t know whats doing this and I do not like it

1 Like

Kept messing around, seems that it can be circumvented by not using darkmonky theme.

1 Like

This is really strange.
No one had that so far actually.

What you can try to do is deleting the .jmonkeyplatform folders after uninstalling. This is in C:\Users\<Username>\ , probably also %APPDATA% or maybe even in the Installation Folder after you have uninstalled it.

Maybe that resets what looks like a wrong setting. Do you have anything installed on your System which overrides Fonts for Software?

1 Like

I believe I deleted the .jmonkeyengine folders before re-installing (meaning after uninstalled,) or at least the one in C:\Users\mjspr\ not sure about appdata, and as far as I can tell I have no font-overriding software, the only setting I’ve found that changes this is using a different Look and Feel.

1 Like

I dont know if this is the exact LAF but does this work properly?

1 Like

@EpicestGamer I don’t know why you complain. It kind of looks pretty cool. If you find out where the issue is, please tell me, so that I can try out this L&F as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What? That’s actually the default SDK Theme since 3.1 with the Exception that for some reason the font is buggy and italic. Usually it’s non italic^^

The LaF actually comes with it’s own Font but it shouldn’t be italic.

1 Like

The SDK comes with bunch of fancy fonts actually, for instance I changed my console output to Univers 14pt (I know it’s not so true as having monospaced one, but cmon, we’re not in 80s - it’s quite condensed while still very readable). Sorry for an offtopic though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you know where the settings for the fonts like those are? It’s a long shot, but the problem might lie there.

1 Like

Well, I right-click on console window, Options → Output. This particular one in Miscellaneous tab, but there’s also Fonts & Colors regarding the whole theme… or you mean physically which file?

1 Like

Ah, well never mind, that does not seem to be linked to my problem. However
I might change my terminal font later, The largest reason this is a problem
for me is that because the file labels are all bold, I can’t differ between
something that has been and has not been saved.

1 Like

1 Like

Lol, nice.

1 Like