I see monkeys everywhere

Hey monkeys I’ve been working for a long time now, small bit by small bit on a mascot model for JME.

I introduce you Jaime

This is a new TestJaime test case that uses cinematics. The model is distributed under the same license as JME, so feel free to use it and do whatever you want with it.
It’s available as a J3o in the test data of JME and the blend file is available in the download section of the engine’s code repo
here Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.

Here is another video where I explain the rig controls if one of you wants to add animations to it.

Happy New Year Monkeys!!!

11 Likes

[video]Sheldon Cooper - Monkeys - YouTube

1 Like

@nehon:
You, sir, made my day, the monkey is very cute and powerful ;O

He’s just great, thanks Rémy :slight_smile:

Finally a worthy replacement for Sinbad - Great job! :slight_smile:

Very nice job nehon, t hat monkey is great! =) Can he make that evil grin as in the logo?

@kwando said: Very nice job nehon, t hat monkey is great! =) Can he make that evil grin as in the logo?
Almost ;)

Hehe, nice! =D

Very nice ! Congratulations, It’s a cute nice fellow !

Wow, really nice work!

Actually I wanted to make this myself next week - inspired by the new monkey logo.

I’m glad, that it has been done already - great time saver!!!

Mind if I add some more texture and normal map details? Or some more animations?

1 Like
@Ogli said: Wow, really nice work!

Actually I wanted to make this myself next week - inspired by the new monkey logo.

Mind if I add some more texture and normal map details? Or some more animations?

That would be really cool.

@Ogli said: Wow, really nice work!

go ahead yes, the model is free to use :wink:

1 Like