Is NCSoft a fun place to work?

first time post under this section  :smiley: and i have this question for a long time.

i know ncsoft is one of the biggest mmo developing companies. and ive always wanted to work for ncsoft in the future if possible so heres the question: is NCSoft a fun place to work?

hehe…do you expect any other answer than yes?  I mean, even if they hated their job others from ncSoft visit these forums and they really have no choice in their response.  :stuck_out_tongue:

DF's response notwithstanding, I'll go ahead and say that yeah, it's a fun place to work.  Like probably any game company, it's also a lot of challenging work too though (which I love!)

renanse said:

DF's response notwithstanding, I'll go ahead and say that yeah, it's a fun place to work.  Like probably any game company, it's also a lot of challenging work too though (which I love!)

thats good to know!

and i read that u guys just signed a contract with sony for mmos on ps3 right? thats awesome!

Do you guys work on the NCSoft game Dungeon Runners? been playing that for awhile, really enjoyable and fun feel to the game.