I was finally able to get the stars to align correctly to cut 3.3 beta1. It’s available on bintray/jcenter. I’ve tested it locally and it seems to work and the version number is correct. etc…
I personally don’t have time to gather things and update the documentation. There is a 3.3 google doc that someone started a while back and that’s what the github release refers to. If someone wants to volunteer to update it, I have the complete changelog of differences between the most recent 3.2 release and 3.3.0 beta1 that I can provide… or you can just use this GIT command:
git log v3.2.4-stable..v3.3.0-beta1 --name-status --cherry > v3.3.0-beta1.txt
I would post it here but it’s too big… though I did clean out the e-mail addresses as if I was going to post it.
If beta1 goes well then hopefully we can get to a 3.3.0 stable really quickly. I’m hoping we can skip a beta2 if everything looks good.
odd thing is that im still getting alpha5 for “[3.3,)”, maybe gradle think its bigger number so take it?
or maybe its issue with our alias server.
Anyway will check it later as always using here newest packages.
I stopped using ranges a long time ago so I don’t know if there are resolution problems with that or not.
The version is right in the pom.
yes, when i changed to “jmeVersion = ‘3.3.0-beta1’” it works fine
Hello, i made no changes to some test, but after switch from alpha5 to beta1 now i had second time exception.
I send issue to github.
02:16PM - 22 Dec 19 UTC
05:41PM - 30 Dec 19 UTC
Hi, after switch to new beta1 of 3.3 seems like im getting new issue. i dont think its related to my...
Seems related to morph shapes. seems related to last changes in below commit(but really dont know why it would break):
I’ve fixed the MorphAnim.glsllib to successfully compile on android. It was commented on closed issue
https://github.com/jMonkeyEngine/jmonkeyengine/issues/635 but was left for a new issue.
The test jme3test/model/anim/TestMorph now runs as expected.
Also I’ve fixed an error that GLRenderer tried to enable GL_VERTEX_PROGRAM_POINT_SIZE which is not avaiable in gles. If running the android examples in debug mode you would get a 1280 error for any test.
I’ll update the post once I’ve create…
@joliver82 see github issue
Looks like you guys sorted out what the issue is in that thread. Hopefully someone will make a PR that we can include in beta2.
I have tested against this version on android and it seems like sound on android does not work.
It is related to this topic.
PS: These snowflakes in the background is making me dizzy…