- Recent discussion didn’t turn up any bugfixes suitable for a v3.3.3 release of the Engine.
- As far as I know, the big feature (Vulcan support) that would define JME4 isn’t getting any serious attention.
- At least a couple folks are using JME’s
masterbranch for application development.
Based on these observations, we should consider the possibility of a JMonkeyEngine v3.4 release. The usual questions arise:
- Who might be willing to manage such a release?
- What features/changes/fixes should be in it (that aren’t already in