Please help me compile the list to be as complete as possible - and correct me if anything seems wrong. Any help is much appreciated!
- Mac OSX
- Raspberry Pi 3 (OpenGL ES 2.0)
- Raspberry Pi 4 (OpenGL ES 3.2)
Supported Model Formats
- Support for WAV, MP3 and OGG file formats.
- Buffered and Streaming support.
- Global, directional and positional sounds.
- Mouse and Keyboard
- 2D and 3D scene support
- Level of Detail
- Light Culling
- Single Pass Lighting
- Tween API with out of the box support for spatial, bone and morph animations
- Stock Tweens availble:
- Sequence tween: a tween that plays tweens in sequence.
- Parallel tween: a tween that plays tweens in parallel.
- Delay tween : a tween that just waits…
- Stretch tween: a tween that wraps another tween and change its duration.
- Camera tween: moves the camera…
- CallMethod: calling a method on an object …
- Animation Blending
- Animation interpolation (interpolors for rotation, position, scale and time)
- Hardware Skinning
- OpenGL support up to OpenGL 4.5
- OpenGL ES support up to 3.0
- LWJGL2 and 3
- Post Processing
- Stock Post Processors
- Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Supports Approximate Normals (50% faster)
- Cartoon Edge
- Color Overlay
- Depth Of Field
- Fast Approximate Anti Aliasing
- Light Scattering
- Radial Blur
- Unshaded Materials
- Phong Lighting Materials
- PBR Materials
- Sphere and OrientedBox Probe areas
- Light Probe blending (up to 3 light probes)
- Supports both Roughness/Metallic & Roughness/SpecularGloss workflow
- Vertex, Fragment and Geometry shader support
- Texture Atlas support
- Support for Java 1.8+
- Use Kotlin, Groovy or any combination all in one project.
- Bullet Physics
- Minie Physics - A high-powered improved and up-to-date binding around Bullet with “soft body” support.
- Networking API supporting UDP/TCP either with low-level Messaging or high-level RMI.
- SimEthereal - A high performance library for real-time networked object synching
- Lemur - a fast and efficient Jme-Native 2D and 3D GUI Toolkit.
- JME-JFX-11 - A bridge to create a 2D GUI in JME using JavaFX 11.
- Zay-ES - A high-performance entity-component-system
- DetailedProfiler - Displays timing information for various areas of your game to determine bottlenecks