NCSoft

What game did NCSoft make with the JME?

Corporate environments don't know what Firefox is.

Nah, I was just pointing out the site where there is interesting content, not justifying how bad that site is. I believe that site is developed, maintained out of Korea but either way, you should have seen it two years ago... ;)

two years ago the site was made with flash and did work in firefox :wink:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060329045108/http://ncsoft.com/

It’s not released yet, and still a secret. In fact I believe they are doing more than just 1 game.

A good example of a nice commercially released game that also uses jME is Bang Howdy

I understand the need for secrecy, but a teaser is long overdue! :slight_smile:

Ahh that is so cool! I always love the NCSoft games. But are the using the engine for the whole game, or just for like some main parts?

Well, you probably won't hear a peep out of Mojo, Renanse and MrCoder, but we can be pretty sure they're using jME as the base for at least one massive multiplayer game.

Just checked out NCsoft.com with FireFox (the only browser I like)

Love those ASPX pages that don't work in any browser but IE…

Thanks Mr. Gates, your company took a set of world wide standards, then warped and twisted them to whatever you wanted.  You da bomb…

try www.plaync.com, the ncsoft.com page is more the corporate page.

Corporate environments don't know what Firefox is. :o

llama said:

Well, you probably won't hear a peep out of Mojo, Renanse and MrCoder, but we can be pretty sure they're using jME as the base for at least one massive multiplayer game.

peep...

ncsoft.com not working in firefox kind of sucks, hope they fix that soon
basixs said:
Thanks Mr. Gates, your company took a set of world wide standards, then warped and twisted them to whatever you wanted.  You da bomb....

I agree. He did hoping that people would switch to Windows to read his standards. Though I usually simply do not visit back a site that does not support all the Web Browsers. And many Linux and Mac users do the same.

I seem to remember there being a job listing for said future game on the NCSoft site, however it has been taken down since then (or else I can't find it).  I look forward to seeing what they do with jME, and if any of that development leads way to new jME/community developments!

Thirded, Ender.

Wow, apperently I was very drunk in 2006!