Skullstone on Steam Greenlight

Finally, the campaign has been started. Vote for Skullstone here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=870575498

@nehon @pspeed is there any chance to pin this topic for a few days?

16 Likes

Yay!!! I get to make the first vote!

1 Like

Voted

1 Like

Voted

1 Like

you’re pinned in the general discussion for one week.

4 Likes

How many votes are required? Also, best of luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Voted

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

I don’t know. I asked a friend of mine who passed Greenlight twice for such information and waiting for her reply.

:+1:

1 Like

You don’t get to know. After some votes or some good comments or responses to comments they just pass it through.

One friend had only a few hundred votes before passing, while another got over 2000 before getting the green light.

+1
Good luck!

1 Like

Voted,best of luck on your game monkey comrade.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see this baby publish :smiley: Adding some good java game in this world x)

I wish you the best!

2 Likes

:thumbsup:

Good luck

1 Like

So it seems that it is the whim of the administration.

Anyway, so far we got

Up 125 (54%)
Down 108 (46%)

In about 10 hours and I’m curious if those are good values or not.

Well, I guess those aren’t enough to see a trend, however I noticed some flame comments about the game not being as polished as the others.

The problem is the users can only judge your game by the looks in greenlight, so if many users feel like that, it’s not that good. However don’t worry yet, you’ll see in a few hours/days, whether this is really a problem or just some “downvote bots”

I’d say it a fair bit more polished than many other games that show up in the store, so that can’t really be a problem. And games being similar to others doesn’t seem to be a problem either, from what I can see.

1 Like

I’m sure that Skullstone looks better than some other games which already passed Greenlight. Last times we advertised Skullstone in many places, and if we throw away all flame, which is mostly the same (ugly clone of Grimrock), the rest is just a normal discussion about the gameplay, quests and combat system.
I’m totally aware that there are trolls everywhere or some people might just want more from an indie game and Skullstone does not meet their requirements, probably many games didn’t meet it too.

For now it looks good for me and I hope that I’m not wrong with that :wink:
Anyway, we didn’t fully started with ‘begging for votes’ on FB/TW/Reddit, which is a common practice.

1 Like