What games are you currently playing?

I though it would be interesting to see what video games every one is currently playing.

For me it’s League of Legends and I’ve been playing Breathe of Fire 2 on an emulator. I bought the original Breathe of Fire 2 and never beat it because my Nintendo broke. Time to finally conquer it.

2 Likes

Overwatch

1 Like

Kenshi and space engineers

1 Like

Because of time constraints I have to stay away from the big time suckers. I try to play things I can get in and out of. A couple weeks ago I was playing Tropico 5 because it was one of the “free games of the month” on Playstation 4.

Recently I’ve been playing a puzzle game called Hitman: Go… which is good but I’ll probably have finished all of it by this time next week.

On father’s day, I expect to get Uncharted 4 and then I may disappear for a while. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re such a Blizzard bitch :stuck_out_tongue: The crackhouse of games xD

1 Like

Deleted because I can :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I play Destiny once a week with friends.
I try to stay away from Uncharted 4 for now, because I have not that much time to spare… but that’s probably my next game.

1 Like

Whats the problem with Blizzard apart from the fact that they know how to design their games to be highly addictive? Its pretty much one of the best developer studios out there.

1 Like

Vega Conflict. You guys probably never heard of it. About to replace it with my game and take all their users with me.

1 Like

Edited: My fault let’s get back on to track of talking about games we like :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Currently Rocket League. Planning to return to modded Minecraft and some Robocraft soon. Just can’t find enough time to code, play games and record for youtube… (sigh)

1 Like

I play DayZ, even though it’s bugged as … well, you know. But playing with friends is really fun!

2 Likes

I’m practice Counter Strike Source
as we plan a LAN party :grinning: But in general I like more programming than play games :wink:

1 Like

NFS 3 Hot Pursuit if you need to know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

El Presidente! Man that general dude has the best lines.
I remember this one upgrade where he says something like: “So I sat down with three other guys and we suddently realised we’re four men. Get it? Foremen!”

1 Like

sometimes i still play warcraft 3
else Kerbal Space Program

1 Like

“Our engineers were wondering why the steel beam was getting bigger and bigger then it hit them. They will be missed.”

Yeah, he’s pretty funny.

5 Likes

Recently polished off Gears of War and Alien: Isolation. Thoroughly enjoyed Alien: Isolation, haven’t really been gaming a whole lot since then. Might have to check out this Tropico though.

1 Like

Overwatch.

Also intermittently playing Fire Emblem Awakening and Final Fantasy III on my 3DS. I’d like to finish up a couple of Steam games like Lumino City or maybe Never Alone, but I’m finding my patience for sitting in front of a PC is limited these days.

1 Like

Fallout New Vegas on my steam controller!

1 Like