What games are you currently playing?

nope, but they added japanese fraction. (I usually only play tank)

1 Like

good to meet a fellow Terrarian.

1 Like

at the monent it is xenowerk for ipad/iphone/android. looks cool and provides kind of a good atmosphere. I also like all the details which you don’t need but helps to give a good game experience :grinning:

1 Like

Horizon Zero Dawn…it’s awesome I recommend it.

1 Like

yup, not a single one… =)

1 Like

playing d2 with girlfriend

1 Like

Likewise… when I have the chance to play something this is what I’m playing.

1 Like

I was contemplating buying my son a PS4 for his birthday and saw this game came with it but never heard of it. Do you reckon a very competent 5 and 10 year old could play it?

1 Like

A very competent 10 year old, maybe. Watch some of the gameplay trailers to see.

My 13 year old son has completed it already once and is running through it again to get some armor and stuff he missed the first time through. He’s also completed Skyrim at least once (maybe twice) by now… and has done more of the side content than I will ever do.

Edit: note that my son eventually did switch HZD to “easy” combat mode, though. Your mileage may vary.

1 Like

Well… no :stuck_out_tongue:
5 seems very young to me. There is violence, you most often kill robots, but also humans and some small animals like foxes or bunnies… appart from that it’s not difficult, but IMO it’s quite challenging for a 5 years old to play alone…
10 is ok I guess… though note that the game is rated “Teen”.
I play sometimes with my 5 years old daughter and while she’s watching I behave and refrain from killing bunnies and humans, only big robots…
I also don’t show her any game cinematic as sometimes some things could shock her.
The game is awesome though and YOU could have fun with it :wink:

1 Like

Red Dead Redemption local multiplayer

1 Like

bought Overwatch, msut say I’m pretty pleased

1 Like

recently, i 'm playing Mafia City

ryzom, it’s all I have played for a year

I’ve been playing Rec Room. It’s like VRChat, but it’s different (in a better way)

1 Like

Ah yes, Mafia City one of my favourites :rofl:

I decided to try playing an mmo recently, since I wanted to see what mmos are all about for a while now. Went with Neverwinter, because Dungeons and Dragons, and figured out it was a really bad move for productivity of any kind, especially after you reach the levelcap :smiley:
Apart from that: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. Probably a bit too much of it.

1 Like

Neverwinter was really nice. Felt a little too “on rails” until I turned off the sparkly trail that tells you exactly where to go all the time.

Lately, I’ve been playing No Man’s Sky again since the big update. Man, what a giant time suck. The original release, I got maybe 20 hours in before I got bored and stopped playing… it just wasn’t geared towards my playing style which exposed the repetition way too much.

This version, I’m 85 hours in and still looking forward to going back. There are still a few near-rage-quit level glitches and I still play it and just learned to avoid the traps. I’m to the point where I have my own freighter/space base, bases on like a 20 planets, etc… my little fleet of capital ships has 4 frigates that I routinely send out on missions to earn me credits and ‘treasure’. I even have all of the land vehicles now.

…and whenever I get bored with the system I’m in, I push the main quest along a little farther or just jump to a new system to setup new bases there.

It’s really nice what the extra content did to this game. (I’ve also taken about 100 pictures in photo mode.)

2 Likes

Wait, you can do that? I should definitely do it then, since it takes away all the fun of navigating areas. Plus sometimes its pathfinding is garbage.

Oh yeah, I’ve heard the new No Man’s Sky update is so much better than the original release. I’m thinking about getting it for PS4, but I’m not sure if I should, or where to buy it.

Some GameStops around my area had it for a low price but now because of the update I’m not sure the price is the same. I would love to play something that looks and feels like SpaceEngine, but is a game with objectives and other stuff.

And, don’t worry, I’m also doing my part of browsing the web to see if it’s worth it. Just wanted to ask someone who actually played it. :slight_smile: